Lower Bristol Road,
Mon to Fri 07:30 - 17:00
Sat 08:00 - 12:00
|Branch Manager Designate: Dan Smart
Tel: 01225 332707
Fax: 01225 318050
Kellaway Building Supplies in Bath is a veritable treasure trove for any builders in Bath and the South West area. Conveniently located on the Lower Bristol Road, local builders will be delighted to find an inventory stocked to the brim with a wide range of products catering to projects of all shapes and sizes. Our builders merchant’s in Bath specialise in supplying quality slate and natural stone directly to landscape gardeners, garden centres, nurseries and other builders’ merchants as well as local authorities and prestigious landscaping projects.
We don’t just stock specialist slate though we’re also the best choice out of the timber merchants in Bath, with a full complement of timber products.
We also stock a whole host of plumbing supplies and other building materials.
Our branches are always open to the public, and you’ll be happy to hear that all of our stock and building supplies no matter what shape or size can be delivered within Bath and anywhere else in the Kellaway operating area.
What are you waiting for? Pop into our branch and chat with our friendly staff today! Alternatively, pick up the phone and call us on 01225 332 707.
How to find us
Satnav: BA2 9EU
Directions from the City Centre
If you’ve navigated the tricky one way system and found yourself in Bath City Centre here are the directions you need to take to safely get you to Kellaway Building Supplies:
- Starting at James St West you want to head past the City Of Bath College and head towards the old Green Park Station
- Before you reach Green Park Station you want to turn right onto Charles Street
- A short drive down Charles Street and you should see Monmouth Place on your left, head down this road which should lead on to Upper Bristol Rd/A4
- Head along the Upper Bristol Road followed by Newbridge Road for about 2 miles. You should pass by Halfords, Curry Nights, Locksbrook Cemetry and Newbridge Motors
- Follow Newbridge Road and turn left onto Lower Bristol Rd/A36 and your favourite builders merchants should be on your left.