|176-180 Kellaway Avenue,|
Mon to Fri 07:30 - 17:30
Sat 08:00 - 17.00
Sun 10:00 - 16:00
|Branch Manager: Adam Laity
Tel: 0117 924 5448
Fax: 0117 942 7567
Plumbing & Heating Department: 0117 944 3311
At Kellaway Building Supplies Horfield you’ll find a comprehensively stocked branch catering for both trade and DIY customers. With a dedicated landscape and planning area showing off a wide range of products, you’ll be sure to find everything you need for your next project at Kellaway Horfield.
Not just a builders’ merchants, we also offer a key cutting service, with a vast choice of key types to choose from. Find out more, or pop into our branch to speak to our dedicated and knowledgeable sales team.
Located conveniently across from Tesco Lime Trees Road, and next to Horfield Common, finding your way here couldn’t be easier.
How to find us
Sat nav: BS6 7YL
From M5 J16 (Almondsbury):
- From the M5 J16, take the A38 Gloucester Rd signposted for Filton.
- Continue straight down A38, passing Filton Airfield on right after approx. 2 miles.
- At the Filton roundabout (with the Premier Inn on your left), go straight over, signposted Horfield A38 and past Filton Dental Practice.
- Continue for another 2 miles. When you pass the Inn on the Green pub on the left, continue straight over the next 2 sets of traffic lights.
- Take the next turning right into Kellaway Avenue, a wide junction on Horfield common.
- Continue over two sets of traffic lights, passing Tesco on the right.
- You’ll see Kellaway Building Supplies on the left.
- Take the next turning left onto Longmead Avenue where parking is available.
- From the top of Whiteladies Road, bear round to the right, over the roundabout onto Redland Hill, with the Simply Health building on your right.
- Continue straight on to a mini roundabout. Take the first exit onto Redland Road.
- Take the next turning right into Coldharbour Road.
- At the traffic lights/cross roads, continue straight over. This road becomes Kellaway Avenue.
- Pass a small row of shops on the right (past the chip shop) and continue over another set of traffic lights on the cross roads.
- Carry on up the hill and Kellaway Building Supplies Horfield is located just after The Kellaway Arms pub on the right.
- Parking is available in Longmead Avenue – the turning right in between Kellaway Bathrooms and Kellaway Building Supplies.