- You will receive an email to confirm that your account has been created and providing your username from Kellaway@ciqss.co.uk – you will need to ensure that you receive emails from this address so check your spam filter
- You will receive an email containing your password from Kellaway@ciqss.co.uk
- Go to https://ciqss.co.uk/Kellaway/- you can access this on a desktop computer or on a device such as mobile phone or tablet
- Enter your username provided in Email 1
- Enter your password provided in Email 2
- You will then need to change your password – choose something you will remember!
- You will then need to set up and answer 3 security questions – again choose questions and answers you will remember! You will need this if you forget your password and you need to reset it.
- You are then logged in to Kellaway Cintra iQ self-service
- If you need any assistance in using Kellaway Cintra iQ self-service the help guides are located here https://help.cintra.co.uk/portal/en/kb/user-knowledge/self-service/standard-user
- You can access your payslips and P60’s here
- If you leave, you will have a 90-day grace period where you will be able to access your payslips and P60’s in Kellaway Cintra iQ self-service, so you will need to use this time to access and save them before your account is closed