M12 x 140mm Throughbolt
- A versatile through fixing for use in a wide range of anchoring applications into the concrete
- Chamfered head design to prevent damage to the thread during installation
- Zinc-plated and passivated (3-5 microns)
- Manufactured from cold-formed carbon steel (grade 5.8)
- Special expansion clip for rapid installation
- Worcester: 25
A versatile through fixing for use in a wide range of anchoring applications into the concrete. Sold Singly.
NOTE: If no torque wrench is available, tighten the nut 3 to 4 full turns from finger tight.
|Price On Application||No|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||0.1232 kg|
|Length (mm)||140 mm|
Delivery is £18.00 on all orders (£15.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.