C2 5.0mm x 70mm PZ2 Woodscrews
- Deep recess to prevent 'cam-out', giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
- Ribs under the head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish also prevents splitting and material damage
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid "pick-up" and reduces timber splitting
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have a 70mm thread length
Using the most modern manufacturing methods and design techniques, the C2 is a revolutionary high-performance multi-purpose screw. Designed to give ultimate performance in a multitude of materials, the patented twin-cut point gives a consistent and rapid "pick-up" and reduces timber splitting. These unique features coupled with synthetic lubrication and dual-angle thread results in 52% less insertion torque and 43% quicker insertion time.
Tub of 375.
|Price On Application||No|
|Length (mm)||70 mm|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||2.36 kg|
Delivery is £3.60 on all orders (£3.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.