Febmix SW Admix Plasticiser
5 litre tub of Febmix SW Admix Plasticiser.
- Suitable for use in brick laying and plastering mortars
- Reduces bleed and segregation of mortar
- Helps to reduce efflorescence
- Improved weather resistance and durability
- Provides a degree of frost resistance and long term resistance to freeze-thaw cycles when set
- Conforms to the requirements of EN934-3 (2009) +A1 (2012)
- Specially-designed South West formula available for use in South Wales and the West Country
- Reduces shrinkage
Feb Febmix Admix South West and West Country Mortar Plasticiser is designed specifically to work with the local sand of the South West and West Country.
Febmix Admix is an air entering plasticiser that replaces the lime in a mix to provide an easy to work 'butter' consistency to the mortar that minimises shrinkage, cracking and crazing during the setting process.
Febmix Admix is added to mortar to improve the workability of bricklaying and plastering mortars designed to significantly increase its resistant to frost and freeze/thaw cycles. Using this admixture provides you with an easier and faster to spread mortar that is more economical to use with the added benefits of being cleaner and safer to use then lime. The end result of using Febmix Admix is less bleed and segregation of the mortar and a mix that remains plastic for longer to reduce efflorescence.
|Price On Application||No|
Delivery is £18.00 on all orders (£15.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.