Knauf 50mm RS45 Universal Slab
Loft Rolls are non-combustible insulation for use in pitched roofs at ceiling level.
- Combi-cut for use between 400 or 600mm joist centres
- Can also be used unsplit as a full-width roll
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 0.044
- Thermal Resistance (R Value): 4.5
- Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification (A1-F): A1
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
Earthwool Loft Rolls are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed specifically for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level. Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres,or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
Ready-cut products are fully cut, and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres. Earthwool Loft Roll 44 has a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK. Earthwool Loft Roll 44 is primarily used for the thermal insulation of pitched roofs at ceiling level, it can also be used to thermally insulate floors. When used at ceiling level it is usually laid in two layers, with the first layer between the joists and the second layer over, and at right angles to the joists.
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 is manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13162, EN 50001 Energy Management Systems, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, as certified by Bureau Veritas