Grant Vortex Boiler House 58/70 Oil Boiler
The Grant Boiler House models are ideal for locations that are difficult to access like cellars or plant rooms, where a white cased utility version is not always the best solution.
They come in a distinctive powder coated casing in our iconic Grant red and feature an externally mounted Riello RDB burner and dual thermostat. They have high energy efficiency ratings which not only significantly lowers fuel bills but also considerably reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lessen the environmental impact of domestic hot water and heating systems.
- 5-year guarantee when installed by a G1 accredited installer (T&C’s apply)
- Outputs ranging from 15–70kW
- 90.7 – 93.3% Gross SAP2009 annual efficiency
- The Boiler House models encompass the same unique stainless-steel heat exchangers used in other Vortex boilers together with Grant’s exclusive turbulator baffle system which provides ultra-high efficiency and low running costs
- Compatible with all Grant EZ-Fit Flue systems the models can be flued in the same way as Utility models, further enhancing installation options
- Simple and quick to install with no complicated wiring or plumbing
- Compact design - ideal for garage and cellar installations
|Price On Application||No|
|Width (mm)||543 mm|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||301 kg|
|Height (mm)||768 mm|
|Length (mm)||1024 mm|