In-Dex 6.7mm x 100mm Green Hex Timber Screws (Box of 50)
- 8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
- Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
- 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Box of 50.
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
|Price On Application||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||100IN|
|Diameter (mm)||6.7 mm|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||0.92 kg|
|Length (mm)||100 mm|