Knauf 100mm Earthwool DriTherm 32
Dritherm Cavity Slabs are specially designed insulation for use in full fill external Masonry Cavity Wall.
- Slabs are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings
- Water repellent
- BBA approved for use in all exposure zones
- Slabs ‘knit’ together, eliminating air gaps between adjacent slabs
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 0.037
- Thermal Resistance (R Value): 2.7 * Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification (A1-F): A1
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and a water repellent additive, designed for use in external masonry cavity walls to provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built. They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings allowing a closed joint with adjacent slabs.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are for the thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls and are installed to fully fill the cavity. They are approved for use in buildings up to 12m high in any exposure zone and for use in multi-storey applications up to 25m in height.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13162, ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, as certified by Bureau Veritas
|Price On Application||No|