- 28mm interlocking timber log walls
- Tongue and groove 19mm floor and 16mm roof
- Two-way tilt/swivel opening windows
- Double lockable doors (lock and key supplied)
- Pre-glazed doors and windows
- Toughened glass
- Optional Georgian bar window detail included
- Covered veranda – can be positioned left or right-handed
- Premium quality mineral roof felt
- Untreated natural timber finish
- Can be painted or stained
- All fixings included
- Delivery between 14-28 days
This stylish structure is built from high-quality interlocking timber with tongue & groove flooring and roof, all the fixtures and fittings are included and the wood can be stained or painted as you prefer.
Tilt and swivel windows allow light and air into the spacious interior, and the doors, as well as windows, are pre-glazed with toughened glass. Georgian bars are included in the package if required to enhance the glazing.
There's a classy covered veranda on which to relax, and this can be positioned on either the left or right side to suit the log cabin's positioning, and it's clear that this substantial Garden Office is a very versatile structure that can have many uses in addition to work.
|Price On Application||No|
|Height (mm)||2490 mm|
|Length (mm)||3300 mm|
|Width (mm)||4200 mm|
Delivery is £18.00 on all orders (£15.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.