Black Jack Flashing Tape
- Replaces need for lead flashing
- Self-adhesive – requires no separate glue
- Suitable for most flashing applications
- Suitable for general repair to existing flashing
- Suitable for repairing lead gutters, cracks in concrete and replacing lost lead flashing
- Available in rolls of different widths: 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm or 450mm
Everbuild Black Jack Flashing Trade Tape is a self-adhesive flashing with natural lead-look finish, which requires no separate glue.
Areas for use: existing flashing, flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs, flashing parapet walls, sealing roof glazing, replacement of lost lead flashing, repairs to cracks in concrete, repairs to lead gutters, sealing capping bolts in roof sheets, sealing roof ridges, protective coating to insulation materials, sealing projections through roofs and similar sections, flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities, flashing of skylights.
|Price On Application||No|
|Product Data Sheet||Download file|
|Length (mm)||10000 mm|