Easy-Trim Ridge F Plus Kit
Easy-Trim Ridge F Plus kit for covering 6m of the ridge.
Key features and benefits:
- Universal ridge union is compatible with most makes of concrete, clay half round and angled tiles
- New stainless steel straps for easy installation
- Offers a more streamlined, effectively discreet method for the installation of ridge tiles
- Glass filled ratchet clips offers superior wear resistance and unique dimensional stability
- Provides the recommended 5mm continuous opening at the ridge
- Neat quick, mortar free installation of ridge tiles
- Butyl tape provides a water seal to tiles or slates
- High-quality stainless steel fixings also provided
- Suitable on pitch roofs between 15 and 45 degrees
- Each box contains all components to fix the ridge roll length
- 20 year product guarantee provided when installed according to manufactures guidelines and relevant standards.
- Bath: 2
- Fishponds: 2
- Horfield: 5
- Jennings Roofing: 93
- Lockleaze: 40
- Nailsea: 2
- Stonehouse: 17
- Swindon: 11
- Wincanton: 1
- Worcester: 12
- Yate: 10
Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry-Fix ridge kit, offers a more streamlined, effectively discreet method for the installation of ridge tiles. The new Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry-Fix is neat, quick and offers a mortar free, universal installation kit for concrete or clay ridge tiles, designed to provide superior protection against wind uplift and rain penetration.
The newly streamlined outer ratchet clips and centre clips in the Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry-Fix kit are manufactured from glass filled Nylons to ensure increased strength, stiffness, superior wear resistance, increased creep resistance and dimensional stability. Conforming to BS5250, the Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry-Fix provides the recommended 5000mm2/m ventilation, equivalent to 5mm continuous gap requirements at the ridge, for the roof void. Compatible with most slate tiles, flat or profiled tiles, and suitable in the installation of angled ridge tiles and concrete half round.
|Price On Application||No|
|Length (mm)||6000 mm|
Delivery is £18.00 on all orders (£15.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.