Paslode IM350+ Framing Nailer
Key features & benefits
- Powerful Paslode framing nailer: 82 Joules
- Multi-angled teeth nose probe
- Excellent power, weight and balance ratio
- Fast charging, high performing Lithium battery
- Suitable for versatile framing applications
- Increases fixing accuracy
- Reduces fatigue and increased productivity
- Delivers up to 9,000 shots per charge which equates to over 4 nail fuel packs
Ideal for Carpenters, Roofers or General Builders working on New Build and Renovation projects.
The IM350+ is a long-serving Paslode framing nailer offering reliable technology for the past 30 years. Proven unrivalled gas technology guarantees tool performance and reliability.
- 2.8 clipped nail available in sizes from 51-90mm
- Smooth or ring shank nails are available
- Wide range of Paslode nail fuel packs available Did you know: Paslode 3.1 x 63mm Galvanised Plus IM350+/ IM360Ci ring shank nail will equal or better the performance of batten fixings outlined in British Standards BS 5534.
|Price On Application||No|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||7.15 kg|
|Length (mm)||460 mm|
|Width (mm)||145 mm|
Delivery is £3.60 on all orders (£3.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.