Blue Diamond Stone Veneer
- Blue diamond veneer is one of the most popular stones in the stone veneer range
- It is a beautiful combination of light blue, steely grey and ochre, creating a very neutral appearance
- Reminiscent of traditional Donegal slate
- It comes in loose pieces of natural stone in random heights and widths, but with a consistent thickness of 30mm
- It offers a similar appearance to traditional stone masonry, but is a fraction of the cost
- Blue diamond stone veneer is popular for whole house cladding, feature walls, boundary and retaining walls
- Blue diamond stone veneer is quick and easy to install
At only 30mm thick, these individually pre-cut natural stone pieces can be fitted and shaped as required to give a finish very similar to traditional masonry.
The benefit over traditional quarry stone is that there will be very little wastage and there is no additional foundation required. Supplied in 10m2 pallets containing random sized pieces.
|Price On Application||No|
|Thickness (mm)||30 mm|
|Product Data Sheet||Download file|
Delivery is £18.00 on all orders (£15.00 +VAT.)
Where we deliver
We deliver all around the South West of England. To check if your postcode falls out of our delivery area, please enter your postcode at the checkout. Concrete deliveries from the Stonehouse branch have their own delivery structure based on distance from the Concrete Plant. Please contact the branch directly for an exact cost.