Knauf 25mm APR Acoustic Roll
Acoustic Roll is a specialist sound insulation for use in internal building elements.
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction
- Friction fitted which prevents gaps and ensures high levels of sound insulation
- Roll format allows fast installation
- Ready-cut rolls for use with timber studs at 400mm centres or timber studs at 600mm centres
- Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification (A1-F): A1
Earthwool Acoustic Rolls are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and are specialist sound insulating products for use in new build and retrofit internal wall and floor applications.
Rolls are 1200mm wide and ready-cut to produce 3 x 400mm wide rolls, or 2 x 600mm wide rolls. Earthwool Acoustic Roll is specifically designed for friction fitting between joists and studs at 400mm and 600mm centres to improve the sound insulation of separating walls and floor, internal walls and floors and timber and metal stud partitions.
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13162, EN 50001 Energy Management Systems, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, as certified by Bureau Veritas
|Price On Application||No|